
I find I have so little time to get anything done, having a little baby! But I surely am not complaining, because she continues to be such a joy! :) We had a blessed Christmas with lots of family - many meeting Madeline for the first time. Our Christmas was so special, reflecting on the birth of Jesus Christ, after we just had our own little one. What a blessing and such a gift! On January 1st, we weren't just celebrating a new year - but we also celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Brandon and I reflected on our 3 wonderful years together and praised God for all of the blessings - which are too many to count! I love being married to him. What a guy! We celebrated by going out for dinner and to a movie. Brandon's mom and sister babysat. (One thing we have found is we are not without lots of free babysitters!)
Madeline continues to grow by leaps and bounds. I can't believe how big she has gotten already. She is 6 and a half weeks old now. She is more alert and is even starting to smile at us! My favorite times with her are when she is alert and kicking and moving her arms all over the place. She gets very excited - it's so cute! I see her change a little bit more each day. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home and watch all of these changes. I have been told they grow up fast - so I am enjoying every minute. I enjoy the moments when I am feeding her - as I often use it as a time to pray and put her in the hands of God.

Well, happy 2008 to you all! Praying that you all trust God more and more as you go through a new year. (I know that is what I am praying for myself!)
Madeline continues to grow by leaps and bounds. I can't believe how big she has gotten already. She is 6 and a half weeks old now. She is more alert and is even starting to smile at us! My favorite times with her are when she is alert and kicking and moving her arms all over the place. She gets very excited - it's so cute! I see her change a little bit more each day. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home and watch all of these changes. I have been told they grow up fast - so I am enjoying every minute. I enjoy the moments when I am feeding her - as I often use it as a time to pray and put her in the hands of God.

Well, happy 2008 to you all! Praying that you all trust God more and more as you go through a new year. (I know that is what I am praying for myself!)
2 comments:
Hi Katie,
What special photos! I love the one of the 3 of you at Christmas. My favorite memory is of feeding one of the boys (it happened with each one!) when all of a sudden they would catch my eye, quit nursing just for a second, and give me a big smile.
One more comment for you -- I tagged you! Check out my blog and you can see how it works. If you don't want to do it, please don't. I generally skip doing things like this, but a friend did it to me.
Love, Lynn
Post a Comment