We had a very nice Christmas, minus the fact that we were all quite sick with colds and ear infections. Maddie and I had some bad ones - I am still getting over mine, but she seems to be back to normal again. Praise God! It was so hard to see her so sad and tired and just not her normal, busy self. We felt blessed by our time with family. Brandon surprised me with tickets to the musical, "White Christmas," at the Ordway in St. Paul, where we met up with my sister and her husband Brian. That was a blessing - so much fun. It is one of my favorite movies - so it was fun to see on stage!
Here are some photos of our Christmas!


On December 30th, Brandon and I had a first trimester screening ultrasound to check for any genetic problems with our baby. So far he/she is looking great! I cannot stop thanking God for how He has blessed us and for how our little child is growing so beautifully inside of my womb.

And finally - on January 1st, Brandon and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! We had a nice relaxing time, staying at a Bed and Breakfast in Osceola, WI. We stayed at the St. Croix Inn - it was beautiful! We had such a relaxing time. It was my first night away from Maddie, but she did great with her grandparents. Here we are at the Inn. Happy New Year to you all! May God bless this new year of 2009! I know I am excited for all God has in store for this family.

2 comments:
Hey!! I just found your blog. I cannot believe you have been married for 4 years already! Congrats! And congrats on being pregnant!! Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment