Friday, March 20, 2009

Music Class

Maddie and I have been attending a music class once a week - which has been held at an assisted living place, on London Road. It has been so much fun for both of us - and the residents really enjoy watching the toddlers sing and dance to the music. I am putting some pictures up of our time at music. We do have a fun time! Also, you can see how much I am showing now....at 24 weeks. The baby is really moving a lot now - it is such a good feeling, even though it can drive me crazy at times.





5 comments:

Krisanne said...

Katie - you look so cute! And those pictuers

Krisanne said...

Katie - you look so cute! And those pictures of Maddie at music class are so fun - thanks for sharing! Wow - it's hard to believe you're already at 24 weeks... Love you lots!

Lynn Bartlett said...

You do look great! I am amazed also at how grown up Maddie is. I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like we'll both be due around the same time again! I'm due Aug. 3 =) I think we're having a boy this time! We'll see! Hope you're doing well!

Bethersw said...

I love the pics! You are such a cute pregnant lady! Maddie is getting so big! Keep the pics coming!