Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An update - way overdue!

Wow, life has been crazy busy! We are finishing up the Nav school year here; the students are deep in finals. I am happy that I don't have to do those anymore! Last weekend we had our end of the year final picnic. We had a great turnout of 30 students and staff. It is hard to say goodbye to the seniors that are leaving! It is the last group of students that we knew as students at UMD. We had a nice dinner out with them last night, wishing them well and congratulations on all they have accomplished. I am attaching a picture of my freshmen women's Bible study group. A week ago, we went out for ice cream in canal park. They have been a fun group of women to get to know!



In family news...I am now 32 and a 1/2 weeks along! Our baby is growing a lot now! I feel her (or it could be a him!) moving around a lot. Keeps me up at night - but I really enjoy feeling those movements. Here is a photo of me at 32 weeks.



I had a very special mother's day weekend. Brandon and Maddie really made me feel special with breakfast in bed, flowers, cards, and a new camera! I enjoyed lots of time with family - I do so love an appreciate my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmas! I am so blessed to have all of my grandmothers and all of Brandon's grandmothers living still! I am happy that Maddie is getting to know them as well. Another treat was having Kelly home for the weekend.





We are looking forward to a pretty low-key summer. We won't be involved with many Nav things, as there are not any students around for the summer! We are in need of some good, quality family time - and an adjustment period, once the baby arrives! We hope you all are doing well and had enjoyable mother's days as well. God bless!

No comments: