Norah turned 2 months this past weekend! Time sure does fly. Maddie and I enjoyed some mommy/Maddie time on Saturday night. Her and I don't get to do much alone these days - and she doesn't get nearly as much attention from me as she once did, so we had a special time together. She is growing up so fast - it is hard to see my little baby changing so much each day. I could tell she got a kick out of being with just me, hanging out in Bayfront park for a dance festival. Norah is doing well and continuing to grow lots too. I am definitely starting to get into the groove of having two. Life has not been nearly as overwhelming, and I am finding ways to keep my sanity each day. I have been able to get out more with both of them - doing our usual playdates and errands during the week days. I need to get out and be with other adults, or I start to go a little stir crazy. :)
Here are a few new pictures for you all to enjoy! I'll keep them coming!




4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures and update, Katie! I hope you still got some sleep!!! Your girls are precious as ever. Love you and miss you lots...
Katie- it's good to read that you have gotten in the groove of having two, I worry about that when the day comes. I'm glad M got to spend a little 1 on 1 too with you. It's important even if it's hard to get it on the schedule. Thanks for the update! I hope you have a great day! - L
Hi Katie,
Thanks for the update! Your girls are so cute! I was glad to receive a call last night from your Mom; she was able to update me on how you are doing. It will only get more comfortable as the girls get older, and when the third one comes -- you'll be even more relaxed!
Great pics! Looks like you're all having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment