Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, who took the girls for an overnight, Brandon and I were able to get a room painted in our new house! Really, all of the colors in our home are nice.....can't complain about any of them! BUT....since we moved in, I have wanted to paint Elise's room. The color green was pretty, but I just wanted something different and something that went with the room decor we already had. SO, we had a fun day of painting her room! Here is the color before:
And, here is how it turned out! Big girl bed and all!! Since we were already taking a part the crib to make more room while we were painting, we decided to start her off in her big bed. As you can see, she is quite excited about it....and has already had 2 successful naps and one great nighttime sleep in it!
I really like the grey color......it is so practical. It can go with pretty much any other accent color. So I am really liking this grey/red/white combination. AND....we tried out that Behr paint with primer paint. We only had to do one coat, which was amazing! Never going back.....
It is really difficult to do home-improvement projects with little children, so it was such a blessing to have a full day to tackle this room. Our next project we hope to get to is updating our bathroom a bit.....may take awhile before we get to that, but I am excited for the finished project!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment