Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Blog ever...

Well, this is my first blog ever! I've always thought it would be fun to do one of these things...but have never actually done it. So, I'm trying it out. We'll see if I stick to it!

I guess the most exciting thing happening to us right now is we are awaiting the birth of our very first baby girl! I (Katie) am at 36 weeks this week - so we're on the home stretch. We are both so excited to be parents. We are excited that God has blessed us with the opportunity to be parents. We do have a name picked out for our little girl - but sorry everyone...it's a surprise! Come visit us in the hospital when you get the call, and then we'll tell ya! :) I guess I can tell you on the phone too. I know some people are very anxious to find out. Hope you won't be disappointed.

She is quite the mover. Brandon was wondering if she was boxing inside my belly one morning. He asked me, "How do you get any sleep?!?!?" I was glad he got to experience that a little bit. But everytime I feel her move, I get this very special feeling deep down. It melts my heart - what a miracle she is that God has created! Each time I feel her move, I just can't wait for her to come. We are anxious to meet her!

Another very exciting thing that is happening in 5 days...my sister and best girlfriend is getting married!! She is marrying Brian Finstrom, a guy that Brandon and I actually got to know before Kelly did - we introduced them. :) We look forward to having him as a brother-in-law. He's a great guy and lots of fun. Him and Kelly make a great couple and we are so excited to celebrate with them this weekend. Kelly is going to make one beautiful bride.

Time to finish making dinner for my wonderful husband. That's it for my first blog! Hope it was good! :)

No comments: