Thursday, October 25, 2007

A very wonderful weekend!


Kelly & Brian got married last weekend! It was an amazing, beautiful, God-filled day! They got married at St. Paul's Lutheran and then the reception was at the DECC. Everything was perfect. My sister looked beautiful - she was glowing. We now have a new member of our family - I have a brother! - and we all couldn't be happier. Both Brandon and I were honored to be a part of the big day. It was fun getting all dressed up. They couldn't have asked for a better day. Praise God for a Christ-centered marriage, in Kelly and Brian.

2 comments:

Kiersten H. said...

Yea for weddings, you lucky lady. Hope the final stretch is more exciting than ever and that you're not too worn out.

Lynn Bartlett said...

Hi Katie,
Welcome to the world of blogging! You will find it will free you from having to email everyone the same information! Glad that I can read about you and Brandon, and Baby Hall here!
Love, Lynn