Wednesday, November 7, 2007
One Week from Today!
Well, in one week from today, baby is due! I am pretty much hoping she comes early - because I am getting very uncomfortable! We are feeling prepared for her arrival! The carseat is in place in the car, my bags are packed for the hospital, her room is ready, and we are feeling very excited to meet our little one. Baby's room looks great - although it has been closed to the public for the last couple of weeks - as I had painted some wooden letters, spelling out her name. They are now hanging on the wall...and we can't give that name away yet! My grandpa built us a beautiful dresser for her room, and Brandon recently finished staining it a cherry color, to match the crib. It looks beautiful! What a blessing it is to have such a beautiful piece of furniture that will always remind baby of her great-grandfather! I am feeling prepared for the most part with clothing. My grandma sewed some great sleepers, burp cloths, and blankets - more blessings! We are being provided for! Praise the Lord! My sister is having a shower for me tonight with the Navigator girls. I feel overwhelmed by the love all around us - showering Brandon and I and our little baby with lots of love. Hopefully by next time I write, baby will be here! And then I don't have to keep this name a secret anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, Katie! Keeping you in our prayers ...-
Thank you for your prayers!!
Post a Comment