Thursday, November 15, 2007
Past the Due Date!
Well, yesterday was baby's due date, and unfortunately, our baby girl is still not here. This waiting game is getting tough! I can tell God is trying to teach me patience, as everywhere I went this morning, I had to WAIT for something - wait in line, wait for the picture maker machine, wait for help...all along with waiting for this baby to pop out! :) I am trying to make the most of this time before she comes - cleaning the house, get caught up on scrapbooking - but it seems like all I can think about is "when is this baby going to come out to meet us?!?!" I thank everyone for their prayers and phone calls of concern. Hopefully she'll be here soon for you all to meet! Both Brandon and I just can't wait to see God's little miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment