Saturday, November 17, 2007

Still waiting...

Well, we still don't have any news to report. Still waiting... I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Haven't dilated any more - but she says I am ready to go at any time. We scheduled an induce date for Tuesday night at 8 p.m. if our little one hasn't arrived by then. I am hoping we don't make it to that date - but at least there is an end in sight at this point. I think inducing would make me nervous - knowing what is going to come. At this point, I have no idea when it'll happen, so I'm pretty oblivious - but with inducing, you just have to sit there and wait for it all to begin.

Still have been pretty bored. I actually put up our Christmas tree this week, for something to do! It looks beautiful. I just love Christmas time, and it has been fun decorating our new home. Come over for a visit! Plus, I know my time will be a little less once baby arrives, so it's ok that I got it up early. :)

No comments: