
I feel like all I do is wait! It's like...it could happen anytime, but WHEN? Makes me nervous to think about going out sometimes...but at the same time, I know that it wouldn't be that big of a deal if my water broke in the grocery store. It's something I can't control! :) But the due date is 3 days away...praying I come early! My sister had a wonderful shower for me this past week, in which the Navigator girls came. It was so much fun, and I left feeling so surrounded by love and support for Brandon, baby, and myself. At one point, the girls came around me and laid hands on me, to pray for us and the baby. What a blessing! We are covered in prayer - we could not ask for more!
I have been busy scrapbooking - trying to get caught up on all of my pictures before baby comes, because I know my time will be much less when she arrives! Otherwise, besdies subbing a few days, life hasn't been overly busy as we haven't made many plans, because who knows when baby will come. Will keep updating you on our progress! Hopefully it'll be today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment