Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bafield Apple Festival

Brandon is gone this weekend - on his annual hunting trip with friends from high school. I miss him! Maddie does too....whenever we are upstairs, she has to crawl into our bedroom, to see if daddy is there. I just know she is looking for him! She misses her daddy....So Brandon, hope you come home soon tomorrow!

Though I have been missing my hubby this weekend, I have been keeping busy. Danielle and I had girl's night last night - with good food and lots of scrapbooking! I'm getting lots done! I love that feeling. Today, Maddie and Danielle traveled with me to the Bayfield Apple Festival, in Bayfield, WI. I have always wanted to go - we met my parents and their friends there. It was a beautiful, crisp, fall day. There were a few too many people there I must say...but I was glad to go and eat some delicious food! :) Here are some pictures of our time there today. Bayfield is a beautiful town!



1 comment:

Lynn Bartlett said...

You are braver than I am, Katie! Glad you had a nice time.