Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some pictures

Here are a few new pictures of little Norah and sister, Maddie. Life is good - even though rest is little and things are a bit overwhelming, trying to manage two children under two. Looking at our little family today, I was overcome with so much happiness. I am so thankful for all God has given me.

A quick update - Norah had a doctor's appt. yesterday and she already weights 10 lbs. and has grown about and inch and a half! She is growing like a weed - a very good eater and healthy. We can be thankful for that as well. :)





3 comments:

Lexie said...

Wow, 10 lbs, she is growing! Praying for you guys! And as each day goes by, i hope it will get a little bit easier.

Lynn Bartlett said...

What cute little girls! Norah is growing so quickly! I'm glad to hear that all is going well, in spite of all the challenges!

Krisanne said...

I love the pictures, dear friend! Praying for you, that each day gets a little less overwhelming - your girls are precious and beautiful!