Friday, October 16, 2009

Wonderful Fall Fun with Family

We had a great time last weekend. We hadn't traveled really anywhere since Norah was born, so I was definitely ready for a get-away. We met Kelly and Brian at a hotel in Bloomington, where we just spent one night, catching up and laughing lots. I sure do miss those two! But when we do get together, we always have a blast. I cherish those times. On Sunday, we went to an apple orchard in Hastings. It was so fun and the apples were so tasty! There was so much for Maddie to do there, we probably could have spent all day there! Anyways, here are some photos - happy fall!





2 comments:

Lynn Bartlett said...

I haven't seen Kelly and Brian for quite a while, so thanks for sharing the photos! It was good to see your family, too!

Krisanne said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Yay for getaways, even for one night! :)