Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Photos

Just wanted to put up a few new photos from Halloween and Maddie's 2-year old pictures taken at Sears. It's her big 2-year old birthday party on Saturday. Crazy how fast time flies. She continues to be such a joy to us and a great big sister. Norah has become quite the happy little one too. She has found her screaming voice - and can be heard all through the house, squealing away with delight. Brandon thinks she is going to be a ham, and I am beginning to see it too! I look forward to watching my girls interact more together. Right now, Norah loves to watch Maddie move about. Maddie really makes Norah smile. I was so blessed to have a sister and close friend - makes me so happy that my girls will have that with each other as well. Here are the photos!





1 comment:

Lynn Bartlett said...

Happy birthday, Maddie! I hear the bithday party was a grand success! Amazing how studios can make them smile, in spite of new surroundings. maddie took great photos. It makes me sick that I have yet to meet Norah, and I'm thankful to see here how much she has grown.