Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baking with Grandmas

We had a fun time baking cut-out cookies with Grandma Pam and Great-Grandma Sally last week. I cherish the times I got to make cookies with Grandma Sally as a child and I know Maddie had a blast as well. Here are some photos of our time!







And then I just can't resist posting this new video of Maddie dancing - she just LOVES to dance, just like her daddy and mommy. :)


4 comments:

Krisanne said...

Katie, that video is priceless! Thanks for sharing! And your cookies look fantastic - what a fun tradition! Love you all lots!

Katie said...

I LOVE that Maddie has her own apron!!

carrster said...

That video is awesome. She's got some sweet moves. I love the "Cheese" at the end!

And do you guys have MATCHING aprons? That's awesome. :) Very cute.

Lynn Bartlett said...

How I miss thse days! No one is interested in baking cookies with me! Hope Maddie had a fun time.