Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tomorrow is Valentine's day - happy Valentine's weekend everyone! Brandon is already up to his old self, planting little surprises around the house. I love how he is so romantic - even after being married five years. Valentine's day has always been his big day. Thinking back to high school when I came to school my junior year, and the inside of my locker was covered in tissue paper flowers he had made. Every hour, the secretary came from the office with a surprise for me - like balloons, flowers, chocolate, teddy bears, or more fun things. He always outdid himself. And then thinking back to our fourth year of dating when he cleared off a skating rink way out in the woods and asked me to marry him. How can I NOT love valentine's day? So many wonderful memories.

Yesterday, Brandon came home from work with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from Angela's Bella Flora - my favorite! Even the girls got their own long-stemmed roses. He is so thoughtful. I am attaching some pictures! Happy Valentine's Day!




1 comment:

{LKK} said...

Looks like B. is treating his girls well! I lOVe the flowers, eucalyptus and all! Happy Valentines Day, Katie, Maddie, and Norah!