It has been a great year so far! Life in the Hall household seems to always be hopping, but it has been great to be getting into a good routine with the girls - especially a night-time sleeping routine with Norah! I think maybe those sleepless nights are over! (At least until another baby comes along, Lord-willing!) :) Our latest thing that has been keeping us busy has been a membership at the YMCA. We found out that through our medical insurance, we could get a discount at a workout facility, if we go 12 times a month. The Y has been great for us, as they have childcare for when Brandon and I want to work out, and they have a pool and gym, for when we want to take the girls with us for something different to do together. Maddie LOVES going to the Y. She asks for us to bring her. So that has been a blessing to us; plus it just feels so good to be healthy and getting into shape.
Last Sunday, Brandon was elected to become an elder at our church. We are excited about how God is using him at Anchor Point. He is a great leader, and I know he will do a great job. It will keep him busy, but when we ended our time with the Navigators, we prayed for opportunities to get more involved in our church, and this is what God has brought along!
The girls are doing great. The sisters are loving each other. I was getting ready one morning and heard the girls giggling in their room - it was quite the joyful noise. :) Norah is so ready to be on the move. She wants to crawl and follow her sister in the worst way. I'm sure within the next month, we'll have her getting into everything. Maddie is going through some terrible twos stuff, which can be frustrating at times - but we are trying to remain consistent with her, so that she learns obedience and listening to mom and dad. A fun thing - she is singing her alphabet song! I love it! Another joyful noise to my ears. I am including some video of that. Of course when you pull out the camera, she won't do the full song like I caught her singing earlier - but hopefully someday I'll get the full video posted.
This weekend, I get to spend some wonderful time with my sister and family. Looking forward to it! This was my long-overdue update. Hopefully I'll get better about posting on a more regular basis here soon.
1 comment:
*sigh*. I love these photos--and hearing more about you and Brandon. And I'm extremely happy that you're still with Anchorpoint. I can't wait to hear more! We love you four!
Post a Comment