Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter fun




We had a blessed Easter celebrating our risen Christ! We shared the true meaning of Easter with Maddie and now when we talk about why we celebrate, she says, "Jesus!" I love it. Blesses my heart. We had a great day celebrating with family. My Aunt Lynn and two of her boys, Jonathan and David, were there, as well as my grandparents. It was great catching up with Lynn, as we don't get to see her very often. Maddie enjoyed an Easter egg hunt in the yard, though I hid too many eggs, as she quickly lost interest. I kinda forgot about that short attention span!! It was a relaxing day. The girls looked beautiful in their new dresses from grandma. Norah crawled all over my parent's livingroom. Pretty soon I'm going to have to be watching her like a hawk, because she'll be getting into everything! Here are some pictures from the day!



No comments: