Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An update

It's hard to believe, but in less than a week, Norah is turning one year old! I can't believe how fast this first year of hers has gone by. It is fun to see her getting close to walking. She is a chatterbox and adores her sister. I am looking forward to celebrating her birthday! Her big party is on Sunday. I'll post some updated pictures now - it has been awhile. I just don't seem to have much time or energy to write anything on here lately. Summer is supposed to be a more slow time, and every year, I expect it to be....but then a million things always come up. We are enjoying our summer so far. We are getting in some good family time and have a few camping vacations planned. I am looking forward to those. Brandon got our house re-roofed with lots of friends and family. It was a huge project, but looks great and feels wonderful to have done.
Hope you all are enjoying your summers too!





2 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE the first two pictures of the girls!!!

Lexie said...

it's alright that you don't post often, I don't either and i wish i would then I wouldn't worry about my family members always checking but nothing new and then feel like i need to send out an email to let them know that i've posted a new blog and blogging is suppose to get me away from the emailing.
Anyway, happy August, boy where is summer go? Say hi to Mr. hall and the girls for us !