Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A few firsts for Maddie

Maddie has had a few firsts lately....here they are!

Going to the dentist!  I've heard many times from my mom and dad, about how SCARED I was of going to the dentist for the first time.  Well, that definitely isn't the case for my little Madeline.  She was actually EXCITED to go to the dentist....six months leading up to her first check-up.  :)  She did an awesome job and would seriously go back today if she could....unlike me, who had a cavity filled today and isn't enjoying the sensitive sensations I'm getting every few minutes.  ouch....

She got to wear cute sunglasses, to keep the bright light out of her eyes.

Very excited for a new toothbrush and cool ring!

Another first for Maddie was attending the Father/Daughter ball with her daddy on Saturday, January 29th, at the DECC.  She was so excited that she got to be like a princess, going to the ball, with her prince charming....and that truly is her daddy!  He is a wonderful, loving daddy to our girls....and I am so thankful for the example of a strong, loving, and godly man that they have in their lives.  They will never be satisfied with a man - unless he is like their daddy.  That is my prayer, anyways!  They had a blast at the dance...and I know Norah will be looking forward to the first time she gets to go as well.

All ready for the ball - all dressed up like a little princess!

No comments: