I am thrilled....I am an auntie to a sweet, baby girl! Kelly & Brian had their first, Raina Eileen Finstrom. She is as sweet and beautiful as can be. I love that girl....I never realized how connected you would feel, being an aunt. I miss her....and am so thankful we were able to go and meet her this weekend, while they were still in the hospital. At first, it didn't look like that was going to happen...I was heading my way, out of town on Friday morning, when Norah started throwing up in the van...all over the place. YUCK. I was so sad...both Maddie and I were crying, we were so disappointed. I felt like my heart was being ripped to shreds, I wanted to be there so badly! BUT - God worked it all out for the better. We got to go down on Saturday afternoon, AND Brandon got to come with. We had a wonderful time and got to spend some quality time with Kelly, Brian, and of course, cuddling with Raina. Here are some pictures!
 |
| Happy Uncle & Aunt and cousins! It's their first cousin too! |
 |
| I love my sis! |
 |
| Sweet sweet baby Raina - 7 lbs. 13 oz., 20 inches long |
 |
| The happy parents |
 |
| Maddie - just glowing! |
1 comment:
Congratulations!! :)
Post a Comment