Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer is here

As I type, the girls are upstairs, and I am listening to Maddie read to Norah.  I love it!  She is asking Norah, "Where is the flower?  Where is the boat?"  She is teaching her little sister!  It's great!

We are finally beginning to experience a little bit of summer in Duluth.  Feels great - I am loving it.  It was a long winter!  Just wanted to update you all on what's going on with us....it has been a long time.

We have been really busy trying to get our house all ready to get on the market....probably any day now.  It has been a lot of work, but we are enjoying seeing the new cleaned-up look!  It will almost make it harder to leave, if we are able to sell it.  We are just trusting that God's will be done.  We don't have to be out of here by the time baby #3 arrives in October, but it would be helpful to have a little more room.  (did I say I was expecting??)  :)   So - if you know of anyone who wants to buy a house in Chester Park area - 2 bedrooms - send them our way!


Like I said, I am expecting.  Maddie is pretty excited that we are having another baby, and I think she is beginning to think baby will NEVER come!  But the girls came with us to our 20 week ultrasound, which they thought was pretty fun.  It looks like we are having another girl!  We are thrilled of course - all we ask for is a healthy baby.  Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks.  I feel like this summer is going to fly and this baby is going to be here really soon!  (I'm due on October 17th.)


As the summer goes on, we are looking forward to being done with all the house projects we have been so busy on since April.  Hopefully we will enjoy some good family time and fun in the sun!  That's my hope!  The girls are growing up quickly.  In 2 weeks, it will be Norah's second birthday.  The girls are great pals and can usually be found together playing or reading books together.  They love any chance they can get to be outside and/or be at a playground with friends.  I love summer....so much more to do!



That's about all I have to update you on now!  Hopefully I'll be a little more consistent....

Happy Father's day this weekend, to my wonderful husband!  Our girls really look up to him & love helping him, no matter what the project!  He's such a great dad.  :)  


No comments: