Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Norah turns Two!

Yesterday was Norah's 2nd birthday!  Crazy how fast 2 years flies by.  We had a special friend's party, in the park, in the rain unfortunately, on Monday morning.  Kids don't care about the rain though!  They were a mess when we were done, but they had fun, and that's the most important thing.  :)
patiently waiting for cupcakes 
We also celebrated Norah's birthday on the day, the 28th....she had pancakes and strawberries for breakfast and then we had a family party in the evening for dinner.  It was a fun day!  I think she was partied out though, because she has been awfully crabby/tired today.  






My sweet Norah - she is lots of laughs, such a chatterbox, a lover and copycat of her big sis, a cuddler, a reader, and can be quite stubborn at times.  She loves baby dolls and cooking up food in her little kitchen.  She is such a joy.  I look forward to many more birthdays with her and watching her grow and develop into a lovely, young woman.  (I just hope she slows down that growing just a bit.....I don't want her to stop wanting to sit with me!)  Happy 2nd Birthday, Norah!  May God bless you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Happy birthday, Norah! Glad the celebrations were fun! :)

A Joy, Grace, and Faith Filled Life said...

Thanks, Teagan!!