Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh my...



I just wrote a huge update on all of the things we've been up to this summer and I guess i didn't save it and lost it all!!! That really stinks and makes me really sad. I don't have time to write it all over again...so I guess I'll have to write more later. :( Wow, I'm disappointed!

For now, I'll just post a few more pictures. Madeline is almost nine months already! She is a joy - busy scooting around (not crawling) and walking around, holding onto the furniture. She's taken a few steps on her own....very exciting! She is understanding some words - like mommy, daddy, clock, eat, kisses, and puppy. She continues to be the most smiley baby I've ever seen. She is a joy and I continue to praise God for allowing me to be at home with her every day, seeing these huge milestones! I love it!

No comments: