


Things with the UMD Navigators continue to go really well. We are seeing God answer prayer - and it is so exciting! The only problem is - we have been so busy with Nav stuff and other commitments with church and friends - that we haven't had enough family time! We certainly are seeing the importance of that time and the need to find a balance. So that is what I have been praying about lots lately - that Brandon and I would know what things we should say yes to and when we need to say no.
Tonight, many new freshmen joined us for a bonfire on Wisconsin Point. It was a blessing to see them there! Bible studies are going great - the freshmen study I have been leading has had between 8-10 women each week. What an answer to prayer! Below are some photos from the bonfire tonight. It was a great night for a fire - even though it was a bit windy.


1 comment:
I'll be praying for you Katie! I was thinking about you and Brandon when I heard the news about Kelly and Brian moving. I even feel a little guilty since they are closer to us now. Crazy how God picks people up and moves them to places for reasons that sometimes only He knows. But He is a great provider!
Something that my dear Virginia Thayer said just recently--she was noticing the seasonal changes more lately than in earlier years. Through this she started to realize that they are comparable to the seasons of life that God has us go through. In each season, spring, winter...each has something hard to deal with and something beautiful.
All that to say that I know that there will be something good and wonderful in this season for both you and Kelly through the move...
love ya
Alicia
Post a Comment