Here we are - enjoying Canal Park. It was a gorgeous night.

And then today we went to Park Point and to downtown to Pizza Luce. It was windy - the waves on the lake were huge! But it was still awesome - I love this city!


Krisanne & Paul will be heading on the mission field soon with Wycliffe - so we probably won't be seeing them as often much longer. It will be hard to say goodbye, but we are so excited for what God has in store for them in the country they will be traveling to. We pray that someday we can go visit them there!! It has been a wonderful weekend with our kindred spirit friends.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the photos! I can't believe Maddie is trying to walk already; and I've only seen her once. She looks like a real sweetie!
Post a Comment