
So, if you read the last post, you heard our big news that we are expecting again! The approximate due date is June 25th or so....I haven't been to the doctor yet, but that is what I have calculated for myself, so it could change by a day or two. I have been feeling just fine. I'm praying this pregnancy is a good as the last one! I never really got sick - so far it's going just great! I am only 6 weeks along. I think this is going to be a much longer pregnancy, just because we don't have anything to prepare really. We have the essentials and there won't be showers this time around. So there aren't going to be as many milestones along the way. But that is just fine! We are thrilled to be adding a new addition to the family. (Though we will soon outgrow this house we are living in!)
We had a fun weekend - we stayed at my parent's house, Halloween night, so we could bring Maddie around to her grandparent's houses in her costume. It wasn't too successful with the costume. She hated it and was extremely tired. So that cut everything short. These photos below will give you a taste ow how she was feeling. Poor thing - mean old parents, making her dress up in that ladybug costume!


On Saturday, Brandon went out hunting on my parent's land, and he got a deer! It's a nice doe - and he is pretty happy about it. He spent most of the day tracking it, gutting it, and skinning it, so we could bring it to the butcher. It will be nice to have some venison meat - it has been a few years. (Though I'm not a huge fan....but am determined to find some recipes that make me like it!) Here are some pictures of him with his deer, his dad, and Maddie of course. It has been a great weekend!

1 comment:
Oh well, Maddie sure looked cute! And please tell Brandon congratulations from the Bartletts! Deer hunting opens this coming weekend for us, and both Peter and Jonathan will be hunting.
Post a Comment