Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
It's Thanksgiving! I have been watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade - which I enjoy - and having a nice relaxing morning at home with Brandon and Maddie. We will be leaving soon for my mom and dad's for dinner and then off to Brandon's mom's house for more family time. As I reflect on this day, I am more and more in awe of our Father and how much He has blessed me with. I am so thankful for this life He has given me. I'm thankful for a loving husband who longs to serve God first and foremost, a beautiful, healthy, fun-loving one year old, a baby growing inside my womb that will soon be added to our family, and all of the loving, supportive family and friends around me. I am blessed - immeasurably more than I could ever ask or imagine. Thank you Father! I pray you all have lots to be thanking God for today. Have lots of fun and enjoy your dinners with family and friends! God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment