Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Baby & Our Growing Girl

We had our first doctor's appointment last Friday with the nurse practitioner. She did an ultrasound and everything looks good! We did find out though that our estimations about the due date were a little off. We are now expecting an Independence Day baby - he/she is due on July 4th. Here are our baby's first
pictures!!





Tomorrow is Maddie's first birthday! We are so excited to celebrate with her - and with lots of family and friends. I can hardly believe it has already been one year! She is growing up too fast. I keep praying that she would slow down a little bit. :) Here she is before her one-year old pictures. She looks so grown up.

1 comment:

Lynn Bartlett said...

What a cute dress! She certainly is grown up. I remember Jonathan's first birthday party; took tons of photos only to find out I didn't have film in the camera! The following week we reenected the day for the benefit of photos!

Wow, those ultrasounds show more and more all the time. It's so exciting to see the baby!