Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slumber Party!

On Friday night, the girls and I experienced their first ever slumber party with their pals!  I know - sounds crazy! It was!  My good friend Christy, whose husband was out of town for the weekend, invited me and our other good friend, Jenny, over to her house for a slumber party.  Christy has 2 girls - Ella (3) and Isabel (1), and Jenny has Zander (almost 3) and Aubrey (1).  So our kids are all very close in age and LOVE each other.  It was an adventure - and very little sleep was had by all, but it was still fun.  Maddie thought it was pretty great getting to sleep over at her friend's house.  I don't think we'll be doing it again soon, but I don't regret it!  I had a great time with my dear friends.  Here are some pictures of the kiddos and you can check out Maddie, Zander, and Ella's music video.  Pretty sweet.



The one year olds - Norah, Aubrey, Isabel

Maddie & Norah, Zander & Aubrey, Ella & Isabel

Mad chaos!!




2 comments:

Chris Gardner said...

Katie,
I love the video you took!! I was laughing so hard, even though I have watched mine too. We definitely have to do this again sometime....but only after we forget how hard some parts of it were. It really was such a great time and even a better memory!
Christy

A Joy, Grace, and Faith Filled Life said...

I agree, Christy! We did have a good time, regardless of how little sleep I got. :) Great memories. I laugh so hard every time I look at this video!