| Yummy! Dirt Dessert! |
Norah is thankful for her mom, dad, Elise, Maddie, crayons, toys, and our house.
Maddie is thankful for her family, Ella, all of her friends, school, God, Jesus, super heroes, and baby Elise.
I love it - I love hearing what comes out of their mouths.
In other news....I have a new niece! Lucy Kate was born on October 15th. She is so so sweet, and last week, we got to spend lots of good time with her, as my sis was visiting. It was so much fun, holding and snuggling with little Lucy. She is beautiful! I am so thankful for her!
AND....Elise turned one year old on October 19th! I can hardly believe it; that year flew by. She continues to be quite the little sweet pea. She is getting close to walking too!
Maddie turns 5 in a week and a half....that is even crazier! I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. She is pretty excited about her birthday. I am excited too....I love seeing their joy when it comes to birthdays.
I feel like I have had so much on my mind, that I would love to blog about....but lately, I have felt so spent by the end of the day, that I haven't had the energy. I really don't know how some people do it! I hope to get back to blogging a bit more.....I guess we will see, maybe after the holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment