Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A friend loves at all times

"A friend loves at all times."  Proverbs 17:17

My daughters have great friends, and it is no surprise....because I have some pretty sweet friends myself.  :)  Just check out these pictures....aren't they the cutest??
Isabel, Ella, Aubrey, Zander, Maddie, & Norah (about 2.5 years ago!)  See how they've grown & continued playing together, below....
Maddie, Isabel, Norah, & Ella - we are with them multiple times a week!

Hanging with our dear friends, Zander & Aubrey

Kara & Norah - only 2 weeks a part....they love to play together!

Isabel & Norah - quite the reading buddies, they are :) 
Elise & Eli

It is a blast, listening to these kiddos play together.  So sweet.  I am thankful for dear friends, and I am so thankful that my girls are growing up with wonderful friends.  I pray they have friends all their lives - that they can count on for anything, look to for encouragement, have fun with, and make tons of memories with!  I know I do....and it is such a blessing.

No comments: